The SRS Power division supplies power distribution in literally all shapes and sizes: from sockets to complete installations for theatres and events. As with the other SRS divisions, products are made to measure. Deviating requirements can almost always be implemented; be it the capacity of an installation or the number and size of sockets and circuit breakers. SRS supplies power distribution units of up to 400A per phase... Read more
When putting together power distribution units, or PDUs (Power Distribution Unit), the location and applications should be considered. This involves a number of questions:
- Should it be a stationary installation or should it be able to be moved?
- What is the maximum current drawn?
- How many groups are required?
- What is the most convenient configuration of outputs for the application? For example, Schuko, CEE16, Harting, Socapex or a combination?
- What is the most convenient configuration for the earth leakage switch(s) for the application?
- Will the power distribution unit be used exclusively indoors or is a specific IP rating required?
Reading via SMS
Very conveniently, the power distribution systems can be equipped with a module that can report via GSM. After receiving an SMS message, the module reads out a number of functions, but it can also alert automatically when preset values are exceeded or when functions fail.
- Current consumption falls outside the set range.
- Phase or earth is missing.
- Main fuse blown.
- Reading leakage current.